September 2, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Well, here we are in our new home on the web. I wasn't blogging for long before I realized the advantages of transferring to Blogger and hopefully I'll be able to make a more comfy home here for all of us to keep in touch. I will archive my most popular blogs from the old site so you can keep up if you're just joining us and I will try and stay on top of things and blog more regularly here than before. I have had lots of great e-mails requesting posts on different topics that generally fall into the homeschooling, housekeeping, and Baha'i topics categories and I will be addressing those here rather than on the old site, so stay tuned!

Grab a cup of tea (unless you're local, in which case you should pour the lemonade) and get ready to have some new laughs and cries in our new place!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3.9.09

    I love the new page. Very cutsie!

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with some comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© At Home with Momma Skyla. Powered by