October 14, 2009

Spiders with Bill Nye

In honor of the upcoming Halloween, we are studying bats and spiders as our science lessons this week. While searching for a cool video on spiders, I ran across a this blast from the past. Bill Nye the Science guy! I used to love this guy! Well, I guess I still do :) We learned so much about spiders with this short video. Bill Nye is the master of the silly and gross, which makes him a big hit with the kids and his antics make content knowledge stick in your head forever. And his disgusting material lesson on spider digestion was memorable enough that even my two year old is explaining (with limited language and LOTS of gesturing) the external digestion of spiders over and over. So funny!

So sit back and enjoy a little Science Guy in honor of Halloween! You just might learn something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with some comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© At Home with Momma Skyla. Powered by