December 7, 2009

Ayyam-i-Ha rough files

I know I said January, but a member of my on-line co-op pleaded that I post right away so she could plan and tweak, so here ya go.

Please bear in mind that these are rough files. I haven't had a chance to have anyone proof read them, so there may be typos and content errors. But (KRISTEN!!!) since you're getting them fast, you get to be editor :)

Here's the deal:
Lap book files can be quite expensive for specialized topics, and I want these to be FREE so that people might actually use them. So please do not sell the content or printed copies. Okay? Print as many copies as you will use, link back to this site so other people can find them, but please do not reproduce the content or sell it on your site. Sadly, I have to say this because in the short time I've been blogging I have found my content in some strange, sometimes inappropriate places on the web and I really don't want for my happy little contribution to Baha'i kids to show up framed by adult material. Cool?

The other part of the deal:
It would help a ton it you would notify me of errors, give me suggestions for ways to make it better, and I'd love to see pictures of what you come up with. I am a sleep deprived, scatter brained mom and this is a rough copy, so loan me your brain and help me to improve this over time. Finally, share, share, share! I know my homeschooling friends are excited about it, but I also think that small classes might enjoy it too,

On that note...here are the files!

I'm using a PDF viewer called sribd in order to post the files to the blog, so to print each document in full, you will need to use the print icon within each document's window. I have also noticed that with scribd, half of the files come up with an error. If this happens you can reload the page or click on the title of the file just above the viewing window and it will take you to a separate hosting window. You can print from there as well. If this doesn't make sense, e-mail me and I'll walk you through it.

Well, I hope you enjoy it and I can't wait to hear what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with some comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© At Home with Momma Skyla. Powered by