December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas, Friends!


Merry Christmas! We're still snowed in at Grandma Kate's cabin, but at least it's a white Christmas right? We'll be headed back to Tennessee to Pa's pit of internetlessness but mucho wonderful family time tomorrow! So, in 2 weeks I'll be back to report on all of our family fun and antics. Plus, I'll be back on my own lap top to post my own pics of it all (the above pic is my mom's, but ain't it gorgeous?)
Warm Christmas greetings to all of my Christmas celebrating friends, family, and readers! We'll catch up in the new year, so get your cocoa ready (and don't pay 7 bucks for it!) for some more Baha'i homeschooling stories from Momma Skyla's home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with some comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© At Home with Momma Skyla. Powered by