March 14, 2010

Dancing Baby

I just couldn't resist whipping out the camera in the store the other day while Haven rocked out to the music from a toy dump truck. I try to avoid bringing these obnoxiously loud toys into our home, but when one snuck in I admittedly had a great time watching him dance. Now I see that he's taking his moves to the streets (or should I say to the stores) and will bust a move for anyone willing to stop and watch. My favorite part is his little MJ kick and then how his face goes flat when the music is over. Like, what's everyone looking at? Nothing's happening here. I wonder where he gets his moves. I hope that's not how I look when I dance in the kitchen. Maybe that explains why I was never on the dance team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with some comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© At Home with Momma Skyla. Powered by