July 13, 2010

Summer Camp Week

Well, folks!  It's summer camp week.  Which means I have been reduced to the station of a New York taxi driver right in the middle of Utah!  That's right!  I'm almost never home this week with the shuttling to and fro from camp to speech to Feast and emergency preparedness training, and when I'm home I'm hard at work making final arrangements for the upcoming Unit Convention and arranging the music for that gathering.  That means no blogging time.  So, check back towards the end of the week when I'll report on the joys of camp (which have already included milking a cow and making butter) and the progress towards getting an anti-music community to break out and and rock the unit convention with a full musical ensemble.  Wish me luck on that last one!  See you, friends, and have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with some comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© At Home with Momma Skyla. Powered by