October 11, 2010

Kids Cook Teusday?!?!

In case you've wandered over looking for Kids Cook Monday, I feel obliged to tell you that we're experiencing technical difficulties.  We try to tape a week ahead just in case our server runs slow, but today we did a breakfast show and so of course, slow server.  So just for this week we're going out on a limb and calling it Kids Cook Tuesday and promise it will be up tomorrow barring any unforeseen system crash.  But we made it, ate it, and felt it was divinely delicious, so you're not going to want to miss it! 

And please, campaign fellows, forgive me for temporarily changing the name of the project to suit my own needs!  So very selfish of me!  Haha!

In the mean time, dear friends, pop over to the official Healthy Monday Site and see what other people who had their act together did today!  haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with some comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© At Home with Momma Skyla. Powered by