February 19, 2013

Home Field Advantage is Here!

Home Field Advantage

Click here to order your copy today!

Check out the official Home Field Advantage Site HERE!

Reviews around the web:


Reviews

"I think any new homeschool family should have Home Field Advantage when they begin their journey. But why wait for when school starts? Give this book as a baby gift and get the family off to the right start!"
- Gena Jones, parent

"As a mother of soon-to-be school-age children, I find Home Field Advantage to be just the resource I'll need to inform my homeschooling decisions. After reading it, I feel much more knowledgeable about the most common teaching methods and how to choose the methods that will work best for my family. I am confident that with the help of the resources in this book, I will be able to make a great homeschooling plan and adapt it as needed. I am looking forward to the journey ahead."
- Eva Mayfield, parent

"I am definitely adding Home Field Advantage to my reference books for homeschooling my four children. Not only does the book give me more tools to craft a better education for my kids and makes implementation so doable, but reading it has also deepened and enriched my understanding of my children! It's so refreshing to get the Cliff Notes on education methods and philosophies from an expert who isn't selling any one of them! Why hasn't such a useful tool for parents come along before?! If you have ever hesitated to homeschool and to take education out of the hands of the trained experts, here is one book saying you can! After reading it, you'll be certain the education experts shouldn't be the only ones having all the fun with your kids!"
- Steffanie Casperson, parent


2 comments:

Hit me with some comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© At Home with Momma Skyla. Powered by