March 16, 2013

Spring has Sprung!

We got up and got things ready for the handyman to come work on the bathroom again, and then waited and waited, and finally called to find out that he wasn't coming.  Arg!  When I was done pouting about the delay (I really miss peeing upstairs!) I decided to be happy to get to work outside for the first time in ages.  The weather is too nice to be inside dealing with dry wall anyway.  

We raked a little.  We dug out where the crocuses should be popping up soon so that their little green shoots can find sunlight a little easier.  I scrubbed down the deck furniture and made the deck tables pretty for the new season.  I'm ready to eat dinner out there every night for the next 2 months.  I need to eat dinner out there.  I need to smell the fresh spring air and wallow in it a bit before summer comes and sends me into a dark cave of hiding.  Us pale folk don't do too well in the sunny Utah summers.  

Hannah Jane was off in the field with a friend while Hunter did a little of this and a little of that.  But Haven!  That boy found a job and fully committed to it.  It was kind of darling to watch.  He has the mannerisms of a grown man when he works - always has - and it just cracked us up. 

So here's a little of this and a little of that as we got ready for gardening and outdoor dining.  Happy Spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with some comments!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© At Home with Momma Skyla. Powered by